C# Design Patterns: Bridge
This course will teach you how to implement the Bridge design pattern in C#.
What you'll learn
Implementing a Bridge pattern may be difficult. In this course, C# Design Patterns: Bridge, you’ll learn how to implement the Bridge design pattern in C#. First, you’ll explore the drawbacks of the approach without the pattern. Next, you’ll discover how the Bridge pattern helps overcome these drawbacks. Finally, you’ll learn how to apply the Bridge pattern using composition instead of inheritance. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of the Bridge pattern needed to implement it in your own projects.
Table of contents
- Introduction 2m
- Sample Application Introduction 2m
- A New Requirement: Discounts 2m
- Recap: The Naive Approach 2m
- Applying the Bridge Pattern 4m
- Recap: Applying the Bridge Pattern 5m
- The Alternative Implementation 6m
- Recap: The Alternative Implementation 1m
- New Requirement: Special Offers 2m
- Summary 2m